Video Format Not Supported?

Reaction score
I can't seem to transfer Pic's & Video to my iphone. The progress bar while transferring the pic's quickly goes all the way to the end stops and fails. The video transfer has the progress bar go about 1/2 way then fail. I get the following message on each;
DSi,MP4 Video format not supported
???
I have read this complaint after doing a search on the net, with no solutions? I searched this site, but do not see it. My Vision was shipped 12.23.13.
Am I doing something wrong? I had 0 need for a iphone, but bought one for the Vision, I hope thats not the issue. Anyone else had this issue or familar with it? I sure would be thankful for any guidance. Thanks,
Moose

If you just want to see the video on your Iphone, do yourself a favor and reduce the resolution on the camera. Your Iphone can't display 1080.

You didn't need an iphone for the Vision. You could have used it with an android based phone as well as tablet like the Nexus 7 or iPad mini. I film 1080p 30fps and too had synch issues using the earlier version of the iPhone app saying not supported. Worked fine though on Nexus 7. I don't know if the updated versions of the iPhone app fix that as I've mainly plugged the sd card direct into my computer. I'll test it again soon tho now that my iPhone is now on ios 7 vs 6 and the dji app is newer than the original version I tried it with.

Dropped to 1080p 30fps on iPad mini 2 and it works great now. 60fps is too much apparently.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj