Video flying from top of mountain in New Mexico

Great video and super cool spot for shooting video. It had me watching for a cave to go search for some gold. I was curious if you ever flew into any issues where the wind was a problem?

Thanks, it was pretty windy but that never affecting flying or gave any drifting. I will say it was nerve racking though flying it up that high where a single mistake means it's gone and lost. Totally worth it though

Renjoyed watching, nice video.. Cool country!

would not like to get stuck down in that crevis, nice video though!!

Flying from atop Tent Rocks and down within Just did this a few days ago on vacation, awesome scenery!

Good use of the drone as a camera platform. Nice scenery.

Thanks, it was pretty windy but that never affecting flying or gave any drifting. I will say it was nerve racking though flying it up that high where a single mistake means it's gone and lost. Totally worth it though

Then in some cases with the people around you can take your mind off watching say the app where the battery charge may suddenly drop quicker then expected meaning you need to land and not continue flying. Yesterday I flew in 20 degrees cooler temps then what I had been flying in and I had kind of forgotten how much quicker the battery drains in cooler/colder weather.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie