Video Files saved on Ipad not in SDCARD?

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I would like to ask for some help in a issue that it's happening several times with me recorded videos, some of them are saved in SDCard, but for some reasons another one's stay saved at my Ipad, some of the videos saved in Ipad doesn't have the resolution that I want.
I always press the button to start and to end the filming and I've space on SDCard, can someone tell me why and if it's common the videos stay in DJIGO?

Thank you.
Flying regards,
Rita

In GO app there is an option to enable recording of live video feed in your iPad. This is for login or backup purpose ie in case you loose the Phantom. Its not high quality because its from the live video feed. You can just disable this option in GO app and retrieve videos from the sdcard by removing it physically from P4 when not running. There is also the possibility to download video and pictures from P4 to iPad from some GO app menu if you absolutely want them on your iPad. But if you do this you might forget to remove videos and pictures from the sdcard which is not ideal: go to fly with empty sdcard recommended.

Hope does help!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31