Video Feed Disconnecting and not reconnecting

Reaction score
Just got a used phantom 3 professional and it seems in excellent condition. I update the firmware from my phone, but left the aircraft firmware at 1.8.8. It took off perfectly and hovered great. I flew it to about 300 meters, and started seeing the video feed starting to lag, my antenna's were pointed correctly. Perhaps it's just due to the wifi congestion as I live in a suburban place with a lot of houses. My modded upair one with 600mw vtx couldn't get much more than 300 meters either. That's not really a problem, except when I was flying back, a tree blocked the signal for a few seconds, and the screen showed "disconnected", and I bring it back, but the dji go app video feed never reconnects, just stays at "disconnected", even when the drones a few feet away from me. However, the telemetry at the bottom of the screen still updates correctly. Any help? I'm going to update to 1.11.20 and see if that fixes connection issues. I'm on a nexus 6 that's rather slow with the white dji cable included in the box.

Check your image transmission settings (the HD tab in the GO app)- your downlink channel may be set to custom and happen to be on a WIFI frequency where other services are operating. Try auto and see how you go.

Check your image transmission settings (the HD tab in the GO app)- your downlink channel may be set to custom and happen to be on a WIFI frequency where other services are operating. Try auto and see how you go.
It's already on auto. I'm pretty sure it has to do with interference as when I'm next to the drone, a lot of channels come up as unstable/unusable. I updated firmware and I'm getting about 500 meters now.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj