Video editor.-iMOVIE or others ?!?!

Reaction score
Any one recommend the imove software for editing the p3 videos ?!?!
Or if any one guys can suggest some other software's

I use Windows platform and for simplicity I use Windows movie maker software. Neat and easy to use with a lot of YouTube tutorials.

You mentioned iMovie so i'll assume that you're using Mac. Final Cut Pro X is what i use and the interface is not that far from iMovie.

Since the app is never on sale, best thing to do is wait for App Store/iTunes gift card sale where it's 75-80 for $100 card. If you can combine with rewards card to sweeten the deal it's not so bad and well worth the money. I ended up getting fcpx and motion for 225 total a couple years back that way.

Reactions: Mike Gravo
I too have wondered what editing software to get that's going to give very impressive results live lightroom does but without the monthly fee. I have been trying to find one that does the color restoration thing and enhances the video quality. I have used movie maker, sony movie studio platinum 13, davinci resolve which didn't work right on my new HP, but none of those give the results that I have seen on this website. Have been flying phantoms since last year when I had the P2V+ and even then I coudn't find anything that was impressive. And when you ask simple questions like this everybody gets butt hurt and says 'did you check the forum yet' and the answer is yes. But the amount of people posting about different editing software is vague.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4