Video editing software like GoPro Studio

Reaction score
Just when I learned to use GoPro Studio program I sold my V+ and purchased P3A o_O What SIMPLE software is like GoPro Studio in which I can cut needed parts quickly, sort them in line, apply filters and color and then put the name on the start of the vidio and connect all parts with some effect.

So basicaly nothing too complicated, tried to use Adobe Premiere Pro CC and that is really prefessional software and I dont have the need or the knowledge to go that detailed in post production.

So, till now, record in GoPro Protune mode, open in Studio, cut parts that I want to use, line them up, apply ProTune filter to get more contrast and better color ( I think it is called that ), make opening name of the movie and make fade in and fade out and that was pretty much it.

What software are you using with your Phantom video editing ?

Thanks

I don't know if it's like the Go Pro Studio application but I use VideoPad

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

There is also Filmora.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Not many may know about youtube. Try youtube.com/editor
you upload your videos and you can click and drag to the editor. Here's a quick idea. Upload to youtube.com. Select your video. Click below your video on enhancement. in this window you can do many things. One thing is to select trim and edit away.

I use the gopro studio still. You have to covert your files before you can clip them, but it works great with my p3p video. I shoot in Log color profile and make adjustments in the gopro studio. I like it cause its simple and easy to use

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31