Video dropping

Reaction score
My video drops out and quits recording at short distances while near my neighborhood. Could this be caused by so many wifi router in the area? Is this something that will work better in the wilderness or does wifi not have anything to do with the problem?

Not with a P4, P3P, or P3A. They use lightbridge. Unaffected by Wi-Fi. More likely a slow phone, tablet or what you are using. And when you say "Quits Recording" is that on the card or are you using a screen recorder. That could be the issue as well.

Not with a P4, P3P, or P3A. They use lightbridge. Unaffected by Wi-Fi. More likely a slow phone, tablet or what you are using. And when you say "Quits Recording" is that on the card or are you using a screen recorder. That could be the issue as well.
I am flying a P4 using a new iPad mini4 without cellular. I think it's quiting recording altogether because the red video button on my djigo app screen goes from recording to the solid red button which indicates to me it's not recording to the sd card.

I downgraded the video to 2704x1520 @ 30fps and flew about two batteries worth. Video never dropped signal whatsoever. And this video looks plenty good for hobby work. I am beginning to think that I may not be able to record 4k without alot of glitches.

Does the camera also go fully to the right or the left?
I am not sure but a couple of times I did see the landing legs. Today I flew a little with the video back up to 4k and seemed to do ok. I tuned off video caching and I also deleted the djigo app and reinstalled it. I also recalibrated the gimble after I saw the landing gear. I am new to all of this but I am trying to sort it out.

Don't worry. It's a bug in the newest firmware. Seems like everyone is having this problem. You can try to select PAL instead of NTSC and that should fix the problem. I believe DJI is working on a fix at this moment. Please note that it's not just the camera doing strange things, the Phantom is rebooting midflight

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20