Video delivery method?

Reaction score
Hello,
I recently put together a couple videos for a local agent to use in her listing. I am trying to find out how I can send her a link that doesn't have my name attached to it. First I just gave her the videos on a thumb drive but she told me she needs them as a link to upload them to her MLS. Then I uploaded them using youtube and sent her the links. She told me she can't use that because my name is attached to it. Can somebody please help me find a way to send the videos as a link without having my name attached? Thanks!

Thats a good idea. Have you done it this way before? This agent seems particularly hard to work with. She has already paid me so I feel like i need to help her be able to use the videos, but I'm running out of ideas. She doesnt have a youtube channel.

Yes we do it that way when needed. If the agent doesn't already have a channel and is being difficult that is probably your best bet to get them up and running.

If you have a Vimeo account you can upload the video in any resolution you like, then enable downloads with or without password protection. Then the client can download the video in the resolution they choose without any branding. Then THEY can upload to wherever they want, saves you a little work. You can change the name of the video to suit their needs.

Reactions: bstanton89
If you have a Vimeo account you can upload the video in any resolution you like, then enable downloads with or without password protection. Then the client can download the video in the resolution they choose without any branding. Then THEY can upload to wherever they want, saves you a little work. You can change the name of the video to suit their needs.

Well seeing as how he gave them the files on a flash drive and they had no idea what to do with them, I don't see how they will comprehend downloading from Vimeo and then they will be back at point A with files and no idea what to do with them.

It sounds like a brief tutorial with the agent is needed. Teach them how to create a you tube page and download a non branded video and then use one of the many MLS tutorials to upload it to the listing. Once this is done they will love you and most likely continue to use you. A couple hours of your time will be well worth it in the future.

This could be the one thing that sets you ahead of other aerial photographers.

Ok. That sounds like a great idea. I am cool with helping them create a YouTube page, but I'm not sure how to show them how to download a non branded video. Could you expand more on that? I can look up tutorials on how to put it on the MLS. Infact, they know how to do that. The only problem we're reaching is the video is branded

Reactions: SanCap
Ok. That sounds like a great idea. I am cool with helping them create a YouTube page, but I'm not sure how to show them how to download a non branded video. Could you expand more on that? I can look up tutorials on how to put it on the MLS. Infact, they know how to do that. The only problem we're reaching is the video is branded

This is how I do it using my Vimeo subscription. I am not sure if it works on the free subscriptions. Go to my vimeo page for this particular video, scroll down a bit and download the resolution of choice. You can then send that to your client who will upload it to their YT page. Once they do that you can change the parameters in vimeo to keep others from downloading it. Let me know if that works for you, when I download it, it only shows the title which can be easily changed to a street address. Click on the Vimeo logo to get to the download page. By the way, I captured that lightning with my Inspire 2.

When I recently produced a real estate video, about 150 MB file size. I hosted the finished product on my own home computer, and the real estate listing just linked directly to my computer. I have a static URL through dyndns.com, and since my ISP is Verizon FiOS, there's no problem with the bandwidth.

Tell her to download a free programme called freemake.

This will let you get any video format and transfer it to any other format and any other HD resolution.

All she has to do is copy and paste your your tube link and it will download on her computer as a video file.

Problem solved amigo [emoji16]

Would it work if you created a YouTube account for that client and uploaded the videos to it rather than your own channel?

The agent needs their own YouTube account with their own branding. Then they can provide you with access to upload to that account and then use that link on the MLS

The problem with this is that, the Realtor needs an UNBRANDED tour to upload to MLS. I created a generic YouTube page (CFLVT - Central FL Virtual Tours) and the local MLS has not had any issue with it.

As a backup, I have a business Dropbox account to allow direct delivery of large files.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik