Video delay

Reaction score
I am having delay problems with my PV2. Meaning if I were to fly 50 yards and turn and come back by the time it
got back to me the video would still be going forward and then turning to come back. It's not live video that it has been in the past.I have two PV2's and they both do that is there an update I'm missing that I should do?

Oh god are you now running the utterly dreadful app v1.0.39 now ????

if you are welcome to the world of the crap app, its an android users nightmare, mine just wont work and have downgraded back to v1.0.32 which I havent tried yet. Am fuming with DJI about this update which is utter poo !!!!!

Not happy with DJI at the moment !!!

:evil:

Rcruggs you have to lower the preview setting on you smart phone in the dij app. That should do the trick

Good luck

Regards
Bjorn

If you read the other thread about this, others like me have tried all settings to alleviate this and it just aint having it. I have tried every setting, rebooted the phone after every session and its still rubbish. Have now deleted that version and gone back to 1.0.38 which works fine.

People have been complaining to DJI about this so lets see if they have any customer service balls or not.

:evil:

I had the same problem yesterday. I just lower the resolution on previewing on the iPhone. For me that do the trick..

Good luck :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1