video card issues

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I recently did a bunch of filming. I powered off like I normally do. I loaded the sd card into my computer and watched a couple of my videos. When I went to copy them onto my hard drive, i received a message saying file missing. I could see by the space left on my card that they were still there i just could not access them. I ended up doing a micro sd card recovery. I was able to recover my picture, and what I thought was the videos. The videos are all recovered but when i go to play them the screen stays black, and the timeline goes right to the end. I need some help here if any one can help me it would be greatly apprecaited.

Try placing SD card back into Phantom, Start up the aircraft and let the files properly close.
This happens when the aircraft is turned off while still in record mode.
Be sure to stop recording while the aircraft is still on after flight in order to properly close the file for viewing. If that don't work, then the card is not formatted correctly or defective.
Good Luck! :cool:

The drone was shut off properly. This issue came up when I was viewing the videos on my pc. I did SD recovery and was able to get the videos back. But when I hit play the time line plays but the video stays black.

The drone was shut off properly. This issue came up when I was viewing the videos on my pc. I did SD recovery and was able to get the videos back. But when I hit play the time line plays but the video stays black.
What format did you record in? Try another type of viewer like VLC Media Player. It's said to be the best player out there right now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1