Video at 120 fps

Reaction score
I cant get 120fps up on the controller - P4 Pro+.
Max is 50fps in any setting. 1920x1080 included. Is it the card that came with the drone or me?
Thanks.

I cant get 120fps up on the controller - P4 Pro+.
Max is 50fps in any setting. 1920x1080 included. Is it the card that came with the drone or me?
Thanks.
Try switching between h.265/h.264 and PAL/NTSC, especially the later. Note you can only get 1080 in 120fps and at least on mine it looks pretty ****...

Try switching between h.265/h.264 and PAL/NTSC, especially the later. Note you can only get 1080 in 120fps and at least on mine it looks pretty ****...
Thanks for that. I can get 120fps in NTSC but not in PAL. Anyone else using PAL? Can you get 120fps?

Yep, I know that but,. why can't I get 120fps in PAL? Or is it just me. Anyone else belong to the world of PAL, are you able to use PAL format at 120fps?

Thanks for that. I can get 120fps in NTSC but not in PAL. Anyone else using PAL? Can you get 120fps?
Yeah, like I figured... I'm in PAL region but shoot NTSC anyway because i prefer the look I get with 30fps. The files are really the same, just a different set of fps offered. I guess 120fps does not fall under PAL and the Phantom does not offer 100 fps which would. But again, it doesn't really matter, just switch to NTSC whenever you want to shoot at NTSC framerates like 30, 60 and 120...

I don't see any limitations using PAL or NTSC no matter where you live, it's not 1990x anymore ;)

Reactions: Viridis
If you are going to use the final output in broadcast in a PAL region, then record in PAL. This does have a limitation of FPS. If you are only using the footage for online distribution, the use NTSC if you want the 120 FPS.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

My end result is to burn a film to BluRay disc. And I live in Pal world so my end product needs to be PAL. I have however, found a conversion of the 120fps NTSC into Pal so all is well with the world. Today.

You don't need to record in pal because you live in Europe as most TVs and players are both pal and ntsc compatible.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.