Video and still picture issue on Phantom Pro

Reaction score
Hello, I have a problem which i cant find any help on. I can't take video or still pictures on the Dji go app. When i do the screen goes black and the phone restarts and a dji logo appears. The camera works while flying around. I've tried about everything. I am using a iphone 6. I read one person say they sent it to Dji and they fixed it but the gimble didn't work right when they got it back. Another said it was a new camera they had to buy. I tried suggestions given by dji with no fix. Has anyone had any issues like me? I emailed several hobby stores and i got answers like its a software issue to people never hearing about it. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank you,
Chad

Start with the simplest things that you can try without spending too much time or money.
Did you make sure that the iPhone 6 is on the supported devices list?
Have you tried a clean reinstall of the Go app?
Do you have another device (preferably a different & newer model) that you can try? If not, do you have a friend that may have a device (preferably a different & newer) that would let you install the Go app on and see if it works?

i have had the same issue with my P3P since the last two firmware updates. My real problem now seems to be the live video quality loss. While flying, the live picture is choppy with distortion lines going through the screen. At times it's super blocky. Looking at the video on the PC and it's fine. Not sure if this is related to the firmware or if it's a radio/signal issue. The device used is among the supported devices as well as a clean install of the DJI GO app has been done repeatedly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan