Video and picture Editing software

Reaction score
Brand new to the site and just had a P4 for the past couple of weeks.
Enjoying getting to know it but now it's time to think about the quality of video and pictures I produce.
Could anyone let me know what software would be good to do this. Nothing to expensive or complicated but something that I could maybe build on at a later date with experience.
Many thanks in advance.

Reactions: Mark C.
Brand new to the site and just had a P4 for the past couple of weeks.
Enjoying getting to know it but now it's time to think about the quality of video and pictures I produce.
Could anyone let me know what software would be good to do this. Nothing to expensive or complicated but something that I could maybe build on at a later date with experience.
Many thanks in advance.
I'm going through the same thing. It comes down to what device you're using. For me I'm an Apple user and iMovie works great. I found a great tutorial and this guy has more for iPad as well.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I am using Windows 10 and a budget of around £150.
I could possibly move to OSX in the future but concentrating on getting the best footage I can and growing those skills, then using software that can enhance my work without being over complicated for the time being.
Thanks

Adobe Elements falls in that price range and it has a big userbase (lots of tutorials).

Alternatively you could consider DaVinci Resolve (free up to 2.7k editing) if you don't need 4k

Hello
I using Filmora - easy interface, a lot's effects, simple color correction. You can see my first video after editing there:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi Kmeta nice video and some beautiful scenery. Many thanks to all that have helped out with this matter.

Why not just pay per month and get the full Adobe suite of programs?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31