Vibration dampers

Reaction score
I have looked high and low for replacement vibration dampers, and have come up empty handed. Can the original DJI dampers be purchased for the FC 40, or, what do folks do if all 6 are gone. Thank you?

Are you sure these are for the FC40? The FC40 dampers are quite a bit smaller than the Phantom 2 dampers...I made the mistake of ordering from eBay without checkering this and got Phantom 2 dampers that won't fit.. Couldn't find any specific for the FC40 anywhere- eBay, Amazon, etc., even DJI told me they don't sell direct and to check with their dealers. I asked Atlanta Hobby and they never had this request, but are searching. I think it's strange this part is so hard to get.

I agree. I posted a similar request on this forum. I also need the small fc40 camera vibration dampeners. If you find them please let me know. I will do same. Tom I ordered from Amazon too and were sent the large ones for the P2.

npalen said:
http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=23265&p=214352#p214352

Similar thread.

With no source for the FC40 rubber dampeners. What are the dimensions of the original FC40 dampeners?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31