Very strange problem.....

Reaction score
In the iphone App suddenly the battery indicator and satellitt indicator has turned grey, and the Distance/Alt/speed says NA.
The WiFi and SD cards works. I can take pictures and video.

Everything seems to work. The lamp blinks so it got satellites, it hovers normally and the all the controls work.

This happened before upgrade to 2.0 and persists after the upgrade. It did however happened after i paired the new camera.

In the assist software everything looks normal even the battery stats are there. have tried 2 different batteries... anyone had this problem??

Just an idea here - hasn't happened to me but I'd try to speculate. Since you have a good connection with the camera and you're not getting the stats from the Naza inside it look likes there's a problem of communication between Naza and camera.

Are you getting the altitude/distance/speed info?

Oops - sorry - you did mention distance/altitude/speed.

Ok - in that case it's the connection between the camera and Naza for sure.

You can open it up and check all the cables if they haven't come loose. I'm not sure how Naza sends the data to the camera - someone more knowledgeable would be useful.

I have now reset everything. reinstalled app and restarted the iphone, i also opened the phantom and found no loose cables.
still everything works except for no display of battery status. satellite, high/range/speed, even though i can see on the lights it got satellites and have set home point.

It seems that after i installed the new camera, Naza have problem communicating with the iphone app.... very frustrating, and i dont dare fly yet.... cryyyy :-((

Anyone have an idea at all...??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik