Very noisy gimbal after small crash (SOLVED)

Reaction score
Hi

Yesterday I wanted to try manual mode (which seems like a very stupid idea now) and had a small crash - 3 meter above ground. The Phantom hit some grass - not a road.
But I guess this may be enough to mess up my h3-3d gimbal.
As you can see, the "tilt motor" was injured a bit.

QU3sXIV.jpg

Now my gimbal is not acting right. It is very noisy - noisy coming from the "tilt motor". I noticed the same motor for hot after turning the P2 on for 2 minutes. Well, right now it actually still works, but I guess it's just a matter of time until I burn the motor, right?
I made this video for you to fully understand.

http://youtu.be/2ihnqIyv36c

Now, what should I do? Replacement motor?
Or could it be calibrated away?
Have you tried it before?

Please help...

Re: Very noisy gimbal after small crash

Mine did that without crashing when I placed my counter-weight on the motor like you have. Place in on the black arm behind the motor and see if the vibration goes away.

terrylowe said:
Mine did that without crashing when I placed my counter-weight on the motor like you have. Place in on the black arm behind the motor and see if the vibration goes away.
HOLY S**T!! You just saved my day!! :D :D

Thank you so much, i was just about to order a H3-4D for my upcoming skitrip! Thanks again!

Hobse said:
terrylowe said:
HOLY S**T!! You just saved my day!! :D :D

Thank you so much, i was just about to order a H3-4D for my upcoming skitrip! Thanks again!

Lol! This is one of the best "thanks" I've gotten! You made my day now. Be sure to remember to post video of that trip!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31