Very new to the drone world

Reaction score
I wanted to share a few images I've taken so far with my p3s. While I personally like the pictures & videos I've taken, it seems my picture quality isn't as great as some of the other members or people I've watched on YouTube with the same exact model. Some input on that would be great & thanks in advance.

Enjoy :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170125-102819.png
    Screenshot_20170125-102819.png
    989.2 KB · Views: 477
  • screen_528979612bef1821_1483361172000.jpg
    screen_528979612bef1821_1483361172000.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 523
Last edited:
Are you copying whats recorded on the SD card to a pc?

I'm probably going to get laughed at for this lol but I just use the video that's saved automatically to my phone..
Is that a lower quality video?

I'm probably going to get laughed at for this lol but I just use the video that's saved automatically to my phone..
VERY

If you use a nutcracker to open the drone itself, there is a real world inside of it... kinda like a terrarium.

Video downloaded directly from SD card... Seems to be much better quality. Although it looks like YouTube still reduced the quality.. Any suggestions to get past that?

Reactions: LoneDrone
Video downloaded directly from SD card... Seems to be much better quality. Although it looks like YouTube still reduced the quality.. Any suggestions to get past that?
No. 1080P is the max for You tube.

It does depend on how you export it though. If you go straight from the card to YouTube you don't seem to get as good of quality as if you export from Premiere with the correct settings. I have experimented and found this to be the case.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots[/QUOTE]
It does depend on how you export it though. If you go straight from the card to YouTube you don't seem to get as good of quality as if you export from Premiere with the correct settings. I have experimented and found this to be the case.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Could you provide link to said program and tell me the correct settings you mentioned.

I do this too ... use the video that is saved to my phone. What choice do I have if I have no computer...only an iPhone and an iPad?

I do this too ... use the video that is saved to my phone. What choice do I have if I have no computer...only an iPhone and an iPad?
I have android so I just hooked my phone up to the p3s and copied raw video that way.. As for iPhone I'm not sure this is possible.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20