Very new and need a little reassurance !!

Reaction score
Just got my first drone and love it - after flying helicopters RC, I am still very aware when drone is in the sky waiting for the inevitable nose dive !

My question is this - I have flown a waypoint mission in Litchi and all went as planned - I took into account height etc before Flight and planned landings etc. I have now planned a route via google earth to maintain flight altitude constant to ground BUT. How good is the software/drone. Are most crashed bad programming/ stick input or does the software drop you out of the sky?

Any thoughts, advice - good spares suppliers, more than welcome

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Try this. And be aware tree's don't reflect in the visual. Add good alt. buffer. Phantoms are awesome. 99% of the time they won't just drop.

Thanks for that - tend to fly on the cautious side till I know an area well .

So take it that the drone is pretty stable and it's mainly a case of what you put in is what you get out :)

Thanks for that - tend to fly on the cautious side till I know an area well .

So take it that the drone is pretty stable and it's mainly a case of what you put in is what you get out :)

It is extremely stable. Make sure you feed it good info/input and it should always come back with stories to tell.

The biggest concern are power lines and trees. You may not even see power lines come into view. They can be invisible on the display.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj