Very happy with the phantom 3 st.

Reaction score
I just wanted to let you guys know how satisfied I am with the phantom 3 standard. I am more than happy. Before I got this drone, I used to have the upair one. The upair was catched my attention because of the built-in display on the controller. In that time I didn't like the way the phantoms are, that you need to add your phone or tablet. I didn't have the knowledge. Going back to the piece of crap Upair One. I was very excited, because the Upair was my first drone. Guys, I did every steps that we are supposed to do before flying and I took this in the air and in mid flying, it shutdown unexpectedly and dropped from 20 feet from the sky and crashed. I returned it to Amazon and luckyly got my money back. Then I read more about the phantom 3 and I started liking. Got the phantom 3 in January but I started with my first fly at the end of February because the weather was extremely cold. It has been an amazing experience. Not issues so far. This machine is so stable, I took it five times already and the flying has been more than great. I am thinking to upgrade when I can to the phantom 3 pro or the advanced.

Reactions: Paul60
I just wanted to let you guys know how satisfied I am with the phantom 3 standard. I am more than happy. Before I got this drone, I used to have the upair one. The upair was catched my attention because of the built-in display on the controller. In that time I didn't like the way the phantoms are, that you need to add your phone or tablet. I didn't have the knowledge. Going back to the piece of crap Upair One. I was very excited, because the Upair was my first drone. Guys, I did every steps that we are supposed to do before flying and I took this in the air and in mid flying, it shutdown unexpectedly and dropped from 20 feet from the sky and crashed. I returned it to Amazon and luckyly got my money back. Then I read more about the phantom 3 and I started liking. Got the phantom 3 in January but I started with my first fly at the end of February because the weather was extremely cold. It has been an amazing experience. Not issues so far. This machine is so stable, I took it five times already and the flying has been more than great. I am thinking to upgrade when I can to the phantom 3 pro or the advanced.

Same here. I got my P3S a couple of months back.

It does everything I need and more.

Good luck with yours

Reactions: macoman

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik