Very cheap tablet.

Reaction score
Hey guys.What do you think of this.
http://m.ebay.ca/itm/371242183506
I know it pretty cheap and all but i mean only to fly around with djigo should work ok?
the specs are not bad at all i mean.
Well just wanted to show this and see what you guys though of this.

Thank

Matt sent from note 3.

It's difficult to say if it will work with DJI go as we don't know it's video processing capabilities. Buy if supplier has good return policy.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Yes i understand what you mean.Well i will see.Still waiting for the dam shield k1 to be available

Matt sent from note 3.

I ordered a new K1 day before yesterday...

The tablet I'm currently using is pretty good if you're looking for a dirt cheap tablet. It's around $70 but it has no compass.

I use an Icer Iconia 8 B1. About $100 at Costco and works perfectly fine with Go and P3A.

Last edited:
Gpsmapnut thank for the info will check into it.At the moment don't have the $$$ for k1 that why I am looking at something cheaper.

Matt sent from note 3.

I dont really need compass since i dont have litchi so follow me and orbit is not something i use

Matt sent from note 3.

I don't think that the compass, in the tablet, is used for the follow me and orbit. My Acer does not have a compass and these functions work fine in DJI Go.

Well from what i read the follow me is suppose to.be using the gps of the device (tablet,cellphone) to follow wtv it is to follow.The compass on the drone is for the drone to know what directio ot going to go back to rth

Matt sent from note 3.

Close enough. GPS is used for position info. Compass for orientation info. Orientation of the drone is a crucial piece of info. Orientation of the phone / tablet is irrelevant.

So tyou could fly it without a device and still get gps and all right?

Matt sent from note 3.

Personally, I never tried to fly without a device but, I wouldn't be surprised if it was possible.

The drone has it's own GPS built in. GPS in tablet is used for follow me and if you move locations and need to reset return to home. I use an Air 2 (wifi only model) and there is no GPS built into the tablet itself.

Ok that whay i though thank.I will check that cheap tablet very interested

Matt sent from note 3.

P3p can fly without a tablet or phone. I remember when I was purchasing a used one, the seller flew it a few feet away without any external device connected.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4