version 3.0 mess up!

Reaction score
hi guys can someone help me, i update to 3.0 by mistake and now i just download the asistence software 3.0 but this is how my upgrades look like.

where in my vision camara ? whats P330CB? i have not seen those thing, i think my vision is firmware mess up, how i can restore it. thank u

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2014-04-06 a la(s) 18.57.10.png
    Captura de pantalla 2014-04-06 a la(s) 18.57.10.png
    220 KB · Views: 768
This looks all ok - PCB is the mainboard and it does have firmware on it - which you did download and install.

Can you go to all setting tabs? Can you do any changes to the gimbal settings, calibrate IMU etc? If so - it's all ok.

One thing though - I'm not going to update to this version because I'd loose the ability to fly next to where I live - and yes my flying there is fully legal a/p German law, only DJI messed up with the limits - the are a load of $$$$$hit.

Since you did the update - could you go to the limits tab and take two screenshots of the "subtabs" over there? I'd love to know whether those limits can be edited.

rnrnrn said:
This looks all ok - PCB is the mainboard and it does have firmware on it - which you did download and install.

Can you go to all setting tabs? Can you do any changes to the gimbal settings, calibrate IMU etc? If so - it's all ok.

One thing though - I'm not going to update to this version because I'd loose the ability to fly next to where I live - and yes my flying there is fully legal a/p German law, only DJI messed up with the limits - the are a load of $$$$$hit.

Since you did the update - could you go to the limits tab and take two screenshots of the "subtabs" over there? I'd love to know whether those limits can be edited.

yes i can go thru tabs and all i can change setting, but i remmeber here i see the camara firmware and now i dont see it.

can someone help me y just try to change the motor shut off inteligent or inmediated but in my advanced tab there is no option i can do that, so what can i do.

Shrimpfarmer said:
There are posts I have seen where people have successfully downgraded again so worth a search.

any chance you can point me in that direction thanks would love to back date mine

dodge34 said:
Shrimpfarmer said:
There are posts I have seen where people have successfully downgraded again so worth a search.

any chance you can point me in that direction thanks would love to back date mine

Just go to DJI's download page and they now have the previous (2.0) software assistant available again. Install that on your PC, and it will prompt you to flash to the previous firmware on your Phantom.

oukenfold said:
yes i can go thru tabs and all i can change setting, but i remmeber here i see the camara firmware and now i dont see it.

When in doubt, just upgrade to the latest camera firmware. You don't need the assistant software for that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4