Verizon Ellipsis 10" 4G LTE tablet :)

Reaction score
Verizon has the Ellipsis 10" on sale right now. We went in yesterday and bought Karen a new Samsung S7 Edge and they salesman told us about the sale on the Ellipsis 10. Usually $300... On sale for $100 plus $10 a month for the 4G LTE internet activation monthly payment.
Wow if you open the standard tablet mount up on the P3 all the way, it fit's perfectly with no room to spare. I had to use a credit card as a guide to help it slide past the rubber holders and into the mount but, yea... It's nice. I loaded the go-app and everything worked great. So I just wanted to let everyone know about the sale because I feel like it's a steal. I'm using the 4G LTE here at home today because our DSL is down again and this tablet has better 4G reception than any other phone we have ever had. What I'm saying is-on the new edge, we have 1x and 1 bar... not so good but we live in the sticks. But on the Ellipsis tablet we have 2 bars and 4G, so it has a great antenna.

I also have the Nvidia K1 so I'm not sure right now which one will become my favorite. I like the Ellipsis and it does work well along with having a large enough screen to give you the 3 screen option, compass on lower left/ map on lower right plus is has internet hooked up. The Nvidia K1 is a perfect size and doesn't give you the 3 screen option because it is a smaller size, but personally, I like the 2 screen set up better because I have the fonts larger and I'm used to it. But time will tell and bigger may in this case work out better because I can see the Ellipsis screen really well.

I traded in the old Samsung Note 3 that I started out with yesterday and they gave me $80.00 for it, so right now I have the 2 tablets, the S7, and all is well. I can fly both Phantoms at the same time with their own tablets with room for 1 more :)

Verizon quietly announces the 10-inch version of its Ellipsis Android tablet

Verizon-Ellipsis-10.jpg

Last edited:
Forgot to add that it has the speakers on the sides facing approx 30° forward so the sound is good plus it will hold a 32gig sd card as well.

Have you flown with this yet? If so how did you get the dji app to work with the tablet? I recently got one for free and the DJI app in the App Store said it was incompatible.

Admittedly I only have experience with iPads and iPhones, no idea how the android style tablets and phones work

Have you flown with this yet? If so how did you get the dji app to work with the tablet? I recently got one for free and the DJI app in the App Store said it was incompatible.

Admittedly I only have experience with iPads and iPhones, no idea how the android style tablets and phones work
Yes, I flew with it yesterday, the app loaded on as usual with no problem.

Here's the video review of the Ellipsis 10 compared side by side to the Nvidia Shield K1

No longer on sale. Retail price of $250.

Eh
It was an in store deal at the Verizon store across from the Galleria around Mothers Day, it would be worth a call still :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik