Verifying Litchi With Dji

Reaction score
I downloaded Litchi two days ago. It keeps putting up an alert saying that Litchi needs to be connected to the internet in order for it to get verified through Dji. I disconnect from Phantoms WiFi and connect to home network but nothing happens. Is it supposed to do it automatically or is there some step I'm supposed to take to do it? I can't find anything about it in Litchi's settings or their online instructions.

I am pretty sure you need to use a device that has an internet connection (4G or wifi), as it needs to be connected to the phantom at the same time that it verifies with DJI. You may need to use a cellphone.

I downloaded Litchi two days ago. It keeps putting up an alert saying that Litchi needs to be connected to the internet in order for it to get verified through Dji. I disconnect from Phantoms WiFi and connect to home network but nothing happens. Is it supposed to do it automatically or is there some step I'm supposed to take to do it? I can't find anything about it in Litchi's settings or their online instructions.

Here you go:

1. Why is Litchi not connecting to my Phantom 3/Inspire 1?

When starting the app for the first time, you will need to be connected to Internet in order to validate the app with DJI servers.
Some Internet connections may have troubles connecting to DJI servers, in such a case make sure to try a different Internet connection.
Additionally, on Android if DJI Go is your default app for the remote controller USB connection, you will need to clear the defaults for DJI Go (Settings -> Apps -> DJI Go -> Clear Defaults).

I'm using a Nvidia Shield K1 that I bought specifically for this because I'd,seen so many rave reviews for this tablet in here for using it with Phantoms. So are you saying that Litchi is not going to be compatible with that?

I'm using a Nvidia Shield K1 that I bought specifically for this because I'd,seen so many rave reviews for this tablet in here for using it with Phantoms. So are you saying that Litchi is not going to be compatible with that?

Tell you the truth I have the P3 Pro, so I dont have to contend with the wifi issues, but it seems that if you dont have an internet connection it wont work. Reason being that Litchi needs to send the serial number of your phantom to verify with dji, and it cant do that unless it has internet and phantom connection. I was going to buy a shield tonight off of craigslist actually, how is aside from that issue?

I'm actually undecided on the Shield right now. It runs the GoApp just fine, overall it is an awesome tablet. Very good graphics. Quite impressed in many ways. But it seems to suck battery REALLY bad. But, maybe that's my fault. It doesn't come with a charger, so I'm using some crappy old one I had laying around the house. I did read somewhere that you need a high quality charger to run the thing. Also, be careful of what case or cover you get for it. I got one for it that's pretty nice, until you factor in that the screen cover won't let you hit buttons that are in a far corner of the screen. I hate to ***** and moan here, but I just spent close to $1,000 on a P3 Standard, tablet to run it and a few other incidentals and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING is working right for me. I'm a pretty disgruntled customer so I may not be the one to ask if ANY product is good or not at this point, lol!

Just connect your tablet to wifi or internet after it has been connected with UAV. Top left corner of Litchi app click mode button then log in, follow prompts to register. My Shield works fine.

It looks like the Litchi app hasn't validated with the DJI servers yet.

Should be just a simple following of the above posted Litchi help FAQ and letting the Litchi app talk to the DJI servers over an internet connection one time, then you should be ok.

I'm actually undecided on the Shield right now. It runs the GoApp just fine, overall it is an awesome tablet. Very good graphics. Quite impressed in many ways. But it seems to suck battery REALLY bad. But, maybe that's my fault. It doesn't come with a charger, so I'm using some crappy old one I had laying around the house. I did read somewhere that you need a high quality charger to run the thing. Also, be careful of what case or cover you get for it. I got one for it that's pretty nice, until you factor in that the screen cover won't let you hit buttons that are in a far corner of the screen. I hate to ***** and moan here, but I just spent close to $1,000 on a P3 Standard, tablet to run it and a few other incidentals and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING is working right for me. I'm a pretty disgruntled customer so I may not be the one to ask if ANY product is good or not at this point, lol!

Did you get it directly from DJI or a retailer like Best Buy?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4