Verification Code Problems With DJI Assistant 2 for P4

Reaction score
I have downloaded and installed DJI Assistant 2. When I try to access it, however, I am unable to do so because it wants a verification code. I am able to receive the email that is supposed to give me the verification code, but it doesn't - instead, it contains a link that sends me to a screen for getting into the DJI site by entering my email and entering a NEW DJI password.

Of course, I am/was already registered at the DJI site, so why would I want to change my DJI password when all that does is get me into the DJI site using a new password? I did enter a new password, and it got me into the DJI site, but that doesn't help me get into the DJI Assistant 2 application on my computer because it is still calling for the verification code (that I was never able to get).

What am I missing here? I would appreciate any advice from someone who has successfully navigated this particular mine field previously.

I have downloaded and installed DJI Assistant 2. When I try to access it, however, I am unable to do so because it wants a verification code. I am able to receive the email that is supposed to give me the verification code, but it doesn't - instead, it contains a link that sends me to a screen for getting into the DJI site by entering my email and entering a NEW DJI password.

Of course, I am/was already registered at the DJI site, so why would I want to change my DJI password when all that does is get me into the DJI site using a new password? I did enter a new password, and it got me into the DJI site, but that doesn't help me get into the DJI Assistant 2 application on my computer because it is still calling for the verification code (that I was never able to get).

What am I missing here? I would appreciate any advice from someone who has successfully navigated this particular mine field previously.
The 4 character verification code under the username/password.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20