Venom Smart battery for P2?

Not a bad price $84.99 if you buy four at a time. They are on ebay and their in Rathdrum, Idaho but I've never heard of them but have seen that battery before.

Venom Limited Lifetime Battery Replacement Plan

We are so certain of the quality of our batteries that we offer a Venom Limited Lifetime Battery Replacement Plan on all of our rechargeable battery packs. Venom will, at its discretion, repair or replace defective batteries free of charge within a period of 1 year from the original date of purchase. Year 2 onward, any Venom battery can be exchanged for a brand new battery of same size and type for 30% off original retail pricing.

This is a non-transferable warranty and does not cover normal wear and tear, crash or water damage, modifications, batteries where the entire pack voltage has dropped below the safe cutoff point, or any damages arising as a result of improper use. We reserve the right to deny replacement to any serial abusers of our customer friendly policy. The complete warranty policy can be found here.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Phantom...om-x4-Packs-/400967689624?hash=item5d5b896598

I have 2 Venom 5400 batteries with the LCD displays.
Each has less than 10 cycles - Its winter in Aus and unfortunately I have a P3. The P2 is a backup unit.
I have tested them and I longer flight times then the DJI version 2 batteries (PH2-5200).

I like the display. I have Venom RC batteries for other toys but not my P2. Maybe soon though, the last time I purchased a DJI it was $150. :eek:

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31