valdosta,ga.

I just came across your past corkybill12 ! I live about 8 miles north of Valdosta, just outside of Cecil. I have both a Phantom 2 V and a Phantom 2 Vision +. My P2V has a broken camera but flies great. I just received my P2V+ yesterday and think it is really nice. I live on 15 acres, 2 miles east of Exit 32 on I-75. Would be glad to have you come out or meet you somewhere to fly these quadcopters. If interested send me an email to aldermant at Windstream dot net and I'll give you my phone number.

Tommy Alderman

My house is in Valdosta, GA. But, I had to move to Fitzgerald, GA as I could no longer live alone. It sucks. At my age, living with Mom is rather intimidating. Thank God that she is alive and willing to take me in. We help each other.

There is limited flying areas here. Although marked No Tresspasing, I had a perfect place near my home, on Oak St. Ext. across from the call center. Sorry, I can't recall the name. It is a call center that pretends to be the company, that you are calling. It sounds like a logical step for me.

Anyway, I have too much on my plate. Right now, I will be modifying both the transmitter and controller. But, I am interesting in flying with anyone in this area!

IN Quitman and live in the country. Plenty of agricultural fields that are owned by my family. I am new to the hobby and have a P3P.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Myself and a couple newbies are in Reed Bingham state park. Mr. no fun advised us there are no drones allowed in the park
Anyone know of any locations near here?
I am from Tallahassee

I live in Quitman and graduated FSU back in the dark ages. I have plenty of farm land that we can use and film the farms.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik