Vacation with the boys

Reaction score
Sooooo been on this forum for a little over a month and didn't know why I couldn't post or comment. Finally figured out that I had to confirm my email... Too easy. Anyway, just got home from a two week road trip with my boys and had the opportunity to fly multiple flights during the course of the trip. Wanted to share with u all the final product. Note: yes I realize the possible rules broken, but I really had to document this trip and post this video. I hope u enjoy it. By the way. The song was my 14 year old son playing :) proud father here :)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Yiannis.B
The video quality on this playback is kinda crappy. Any advice on how to post videos directly here without going thru Vimeo??

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ya thank you!!! He is the real star of the video!!

Very carefully :) sat with security on the rooftop bar at closing and chatted them up for about 30 mins about drones... Peaked their interest and launched with them there and landed after a 5 min flight. The day flight was with a hotel operator watching over me. A little charm goes a long way. At least I had their approval.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic