Vacation Lake Placid, NY

Reaction score
This year I took my girlfriend to Niagara Falls and then on over to Lake Placid. We brought the P3P and put it to good use in LP!

This year I took my girlfriend to Niagara Falls and then on over to Lake Placid. We brought the P3P and put it to good use in LP!

Very nice video, makes me want to head out to Lake Placid for the weekend. Is the boat yours or did you rent it? Mind telling me where from? No reason going to a lake without a boat :p

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Nice video! I'm headed to Niagara Falls this weekend. Were you able to fly it there?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Enjoy Niagara Falls! We stayed on the Canadian side for a few days and rode MoTM on our last day, it was a very nice and memorable time! As far as getting some flying in at Niagara Falls unfortunately not, had fun with the GoPro though! Its too populated and there's also CYR-518 and IAG class D within 5 miles of the place. I'm sure others have done it but I'm too invested to take risks. The falls alone are POWERFUL! They create their own updrafts. With the wind and mist alone, the chances of losing your drone are VERY high. Enjoy it!!

Very nice video, makes me want to head out to Lake Placid for the weekend. Is the boat yours or did you rent it? Mind telling me where from? No reason going to a lake without a boat :p

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Thanks! The boat was rented by Placid Boat Rentals. Very good reviews on TripAdvisor and Yelp. I'd go back and rent from them again! The Boston whaler for 4hrs was great for just the 2 of us!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj