V3 remote not recognized with firmware 3.08

Reaction score
Is there a known problem with the version 3.08 software with the new V3.0 controller and gimbal? My gimbal will now not change elevation with the knob or phone app UNLESS I change the setting to the older style remote. Then, I can control it with the phone only, not the thumb wheel. I think I lose the battery indicator lights as well. I have seen the posts about version 3.10, but am not aware of issues with 3.08. Any suggestions?

did you recalibrate it with the rc program? Also make sure you move all the controls when calibrating

Yep, calibrated all. Works fine if I select basic controller, but with advanced selected, I have no control on vertical pan. All happened after upgrading firmware.

Problem Solved! I downloaded the newest version of RC assistant 3.10, and then re-calibratred all controls including the thumb roll. Quite honestly, I don't think I calibrated the thumb roller last time, I didn't realize that was the X1 control, thought that was an auxiliary one which some have put on the back. (DoH!) Things work as they should now. Thanks for the hint, it got me started thinking, and eventually finding the problem, though I'm not sure why it stopped working in the first place with the new firmware.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1