V3.0 firmware with 7ch tilt

Reaction score
Quick question, does the 7th channel camera tilt function work with the new firmware release? As my 7ch lever arrived today and I will be installing it as well as upgrading firmware.
Cheers, and sorry if this has already been answered in one of the many new threads on this topic, but am at work and need a quick answer. ;)

CosmicFTW said:
Quick question, does the 7th channel camera tilt function work with the new firmware release? As my 7ch lever arrived today and I will be installing it as well as upgrading firmware.
Cheers, and sorry if this has already been answered in one of the many new threads on this topic, but am at work and need a quick answer. ;)

I wouldn't suggest putting the new firmware in if you live or like flying within 5 miles of an airport do to the new safety features which it unclear if it can be shut off

Yeah Ben that won't be a problem as I am about 80km from Sydney airport lol. I just want to use the Tx lever on the 7ch to control the camera tilt....not sure if the new firmware allows this or if I have to use the early release firmware DJI released and took off the site, which is available in another thread on here?

At the moment there seems to be no benefit in V3 for P2V owners... Just stuff for P2V+ and added restrictions.. I can't think of any reason to upgrade...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4