V2+ Ver 2 / Ver 3 compatible parts=

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a Vers 3 - The Camera broke and <long story> so I bought a used one whole drone off ebay to get the camera off it and to use the other bits for spare parts.

Just received it today and found its a Version 2.

Looking at the differences between the two, looks like I can take the cam off the V2 and put it on my V3 and all will be ok.

This leaves me with a working V2 (minus camera).

I know the differences between the V2 and V3 is the motors, compass, properties, remote.

Question is: Should I keep the V2 and use it for parts/spare drone, or apart from the above parts are there going to be other incompatible parts and maybe I should put it on ebay to re-coup costs?

Last edited:
I kept mine and built it back up so I have a spare. I now fly two. Swap back and forth. I'm gong to fly the both at the same time one day so they can shoot each other er film each other that is.

Hi folks, I'm now facing a similar situation. I crashed my v2 - broken camera & damaged battery (sigh). Have been offered a used v3 at a good price so wondering whether to buy that so I can keep my v2 for spares. Sounds like the camera is compatible, also looks like the controller can be compatible. Does anyone know whether the batteries are also compatible pls? Are there any other parts which are easily interchangeable pls? Many Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers