v1.3.20 Upgrade

Reaction score
Trying to download v1.3.20 to sd card. Get pop-up: Adobe Acrobat reader could not open-it's either not a supported file or the file has been damaged (sent as email attachment and wasn't correctly coded). Tried multiple times, no success can anyone help me? Also, website does not list v.1.8 as being available. Thank you!

It sounds as if you're trying to open the .bin file........you should just drag or copy the file into the root directory of your sd card without opening, and then put the card into the Phantom.

OK. Was able to upgrade the Phantom. I think.Steady green camera status indicator light. Controller reads: Overall Status-RC requires upgrade. The RC doesn't support upgrading firmware through App, please upgrade the firmware with USB disc. ??? Thank you.

Use the same .bin file loaded onto a pen drive and insert in the USB port on the controller.

A PS3s don't use USB to upgrade firmware it does this all wirelessly !?!

I've tried both methods. I have green light on the controller but STILL get a message under Aircraft State-Upgrade Required! Solid red and flashing green lights on the aircraft. The aircraft flies but flying in beginner mode only. Thank you for your responses!

Just installed v1.4.0010 into aircraft. Green light on Camera Indicator. 4 red lights on the aircraft. Upgrade sucessful? Also, Instructions say "Check the upgrade status by opening the ".txt" file that is automatically generated after the update". Where do I do this? Still learning. Thank you.

I just did a v1.4.0010 firmware upgrade on the P3 aircraft which seemed to work (camera light turned solid green). But I can't get the RC to upgrade. I upgraded to the GO app. It told me I could not upgrade the firmware thru the app, so I put the .bin file (by itself) on the usb stick, turned on the RC and waited. Nothing appeared to be happening (no blue light) so I tried connecting the rc to the aircraft's memory card via usb. Still nothing. I tried putting it on a new usb stick. Same results.

I'm still getting a upgrade required with usb disk message. When I look at the txt report it says: firmware on the sd card is identical to or older that the current RC firmware. I'm using the same v1.4.0010 as I used for the aircraft.

Update: I reverted back to v1.3.2 for the RC which was accepted but it still didn't show the intelligent flight modes. So I deleted the GO app and reinstalled. It works! Now to actually fly it.

Last edited:
I just did a v1.4.0010 firmware upgrade on the P3 aircraft which seemed to work (camera light turned solid green). But I can't get the RC to upgrade. I upgraded to the GO app. It told me I could not upgrade the firmware thru the app, so I put the .bin file (by itself) on the usb stick, turned on the RC and waited. Nothing appeared to be happening (no blue light) so I tried connecting the rc to the aircraft's memory card via usb. Still nothing. I tried putting it on a new usb stick. Same results.

I'm still getting a upgrade required with usb disk message. When I look at the txt report it says: firmware on the sd card is identical to or older that the current RC firmware. I'm using the same v1.4.0010 as I used for the aircraft.

Update: I reverted back to v1.3.2 for the RC which was accepted but it still didn't show the intelligent flight modes. So I deleted the GO app and reinstalled. It works! Now to actually fly it.

***I had the exact same results. No blue light, just green. iPhone GO App still shows upgrade required. I flew the aircraft in beginner mode and all seemed to be OK. No intelligent flight modes. Where do I find the "txt." message? I'll delete and reinstall the GO App.

Yesterday i try update RC. No sucess. I also did update with 1320, not 1.4.
Then, i format a diferent pen, copy and past the 1.3.2.0. BIN and turn on the RC.

It only take 3 minutes to update.

Sucess! Mine is the 300A model.

I have P3 Pro. DJI Go App is requesting v1.3.20 update and I can't find that for download on the DJI firmeware update site. I have tried with the two that are available (v01.9.6 and v1.8.8) with not luck. RC light is red and beeps). Any suggestions?

I have P3 Pro. DJI Go App is requesting v1.3.20 update and I can't find that for download on the DJI firmeware update site. I have tried with the two that are available (v01.9.6 and v1.8.8) with not luck. RC light is red and beeps). Any suggestions?

Try Pro/Adv forum. This is standard/4k

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4