V+ Booster App Update

Reaction score
I see that yesterday the iOS V+ Booster app was updated (I updated my iDevices with it this morning). Does anyone know exactly (details) what the update does?

based on FPVLR's comments in that thread, appears primary improvement is coding changes to improve the ability to ignore 2.4 interference from various wifi sources, which if true, should extend the range of quality FPV for the Phantom +

slothead said:
I see that yesterday the iOS V+ Booster app was updated (I updated my iDevices with it this morning). Does anyone know exactly (details) what the update does?
Anyone know when this is coming for Android

OK. So the official name is "FPV Booster for Vision+"
That I can find on the app store.
Thanks

Can you give us an idea of what specific changes the app makes to the Extender and Phantom WiFi configuration?
Besides just boosting the power, which several apps also do.

What does "- Better FPV performance in urban area" mean?
Are you changing the channel? or enabling some other features?

cahutch said:
OK. So the official name is "FPV Booster for Vision+"
That I can find on the app store.
Thanks

Can you give us an idea of what specific changes the app makes to the Extender and Phantom WiFi configuration?
Besides just boosting the power, which several apps also do.

What does "- Better FPV performance in urban area" mean?
Are you changing the channel? or enabling some other features?
The new V2 equips with an interference control algorithm. It boosts extra 50% FPV range with the same Wifi power comparing to V1, especially in urban area.

varmint said:
FPVLR said:
Please do NOT be fooled into thinking that FPVLR supports this.

I don't think anyone is trying to "fool" anyone. I think FPVLR and FPVFlyer look similar and people are simply making an honest mistake when they confuse the two.
Are you also confused that my username "PVFlyer" instead of "FPVFlyer", without "F". :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1