utah trip

Reaction score
Going to moab for 2 weeks for jeeping and fishing.I am taking the P4P with me.I am still new to the drone world.I got 4 batteries,3 64 gb sandisk,sun shade for the iPad mini 4.What filters would you recommend what brand

I swear by PolarPro. If you're shooting video definitely invest is some ND filters. Use whatever gets you down to the 5.6 sweet spot on the lens. Sounds like an awesome trip. Have fun!

I use the DJI ND filters and they have been very good indeed. Get at least a 16ND filter as where you are going it's very bright indeed. There are lots of cool rock rock formations etc if I remember correctly so plan on being up really early to take advantage of the early soft light and soft shadows. Most of all, have a blast:D

Your gonna love Moab if you have not been! Polar Pro has been my choice for a year and a half now. Not one issue of quality at all with them. Saw a nice set on here a couple of days ago that looked pretty darn good though. Can't remember name. But it had 6 filters for 79 I think. Had a UV, 4, 8, 16, 32 and a polarizer. Guy said the quality was very good too! I'll try to find. Do you have a mobile charger or a high amp circuit in your vehicle to do your charging out on location?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20