Using your Multirotor to shoot an accident scene or other...

Reaction score
http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/news/deputies-drone-flying-man-hinders-careflight-landi/nfYhB/

I see a lot of things wrong with this story, but then if the police just arbitrarily told me to land, I'd tell em to F'off. I do this for a living and if the accident is a bad one, I'll know if there's a chopper on the way and will not attempt to take off again until it's safe to do so. The fact that this guy said he wouldn't land it because police wouldn't give him an ETA is absurd. More bad press we don't need.

I messaged the guy on FB to see if I could get more information on what happened and try and do this story from a different angle.
Haven't heard back from him yet.

Re: Using your Multirotor to shoot an accident scene or othe

Ozzyguy said:
There is already a long and very tedious thread regarding this.

yes, but Ozz... this is a new thread that isn't long and tedious yet :lol:

petersachs said:
I'd suggest waiting a little bit for the outcome of this "incident" to be reported. I think everyone will be surprised.

I see a lot of things happening with this case. Most, if not all, bad for the PD.

If I could, I would. I'm kind of involved in it, so I'm limited what I can say. Going to have to wait a couple more weeks. I can only say drone operator will be no trouble at all, but the sheriff likely will be. It'll all depend on whether the drone operator chooses to sue.

Ozzyguy said:
I was refering to elignet

and that's exactly what I was referring to. They had no basis for arrest, did so, just to do it. He's gonna have a real nice Octo soon I expect. lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.