Using two iPads

Reaction score
Is it possible to use two iPads with a Phantom 3 P? Is there an adapter available?

I don't think so. If you want a backup though you can use an HDMI monitor if you get the HDMI adaptor. I have that and it works well.

Sent from my PT beating heart

It's a shame iPads don't have hdmi in. Some android tablets do if you happen to have one. I haven't used a hd monitor for P3, but I have seen a lot of posts with recommendations. If you don't get a reply do a search

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ipad is not the best option for live viewing for phantom 3. Under bright sunlight, you can not even see the screen. use 1000 cd/m2 7" hdmi monitor is the best option, plus any mobile phone just for view map and camera setting.

ipad is not the best option for live viewing for phantom 3. Under bright sunlight, you can not even see the screen. use 1000 cd/m2 7" hdmi monitor is the best option, plus any mobile phone just for view map and camera setting.

Ipad is not so bad. Just use a sunshade or umbrella and you are fine.

Ipad is not so bad. Just use a sunshade or umbrella and you are fine.

You are right. but if you are facing overheat problem, you will find that the hdmi monitor is the best option. There is also a reason hdmi module has been made for p3 series. DJI can not solve the oveheat problem as well.

Also, for 1000 cd/m2 hdmi monitor, i do not need sunshade or other things to block the sunlight, increase safety as well.

Will an Apple supplied HDMI adaptor work and do they the required cables? If not Apple, who sells them?

Will an Apple supplied HDMI adaptor work and do they the required cables? If not Apple, who sells them?
iDevices do not support HDMI-in , so no. In fact, neither do Android devices. I think I've come across 1 Android device that supports HDMI-in, but it was the size of a monitor so may as well just get a monitor.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4