Using the fine my phantom app

Reaction score
I lost it in a wooded area. The app shows me right on top of it but its nowhere to be found. Am I supposed to have the tip as the location or the circle in the middle of the pin as the location?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Your P2V ? That's just the last spot the app had contact with it . Could be right there or not .
Have used that twice and one time it was spot on but liked to never saw it as it was in the top of a cedar tree and the other it was over 1/2 mile away
Had a tracker on it too but was trying that feature in the app .
On a P2V

You have to figure out which direction it was going when you lost track of it. It could have gone quite a ways further in that direction more or less. How did it get lost?

Great. Guess I will be selling a ton of P2 batteries

I have know idea. As of late it's been having video feed issues. I took it out on my usual trek and was only 1/3 the distance. I clipped the afternoon sun and lost it for a second and then I had video feed drop. I should have froze and waited to see if it regained at least video so I could bring it back but I tried to bring it back into connection with what I thought was reversing the course. Never got the feed back. The find my phantom program has it to be about where I lost it visually but I went all around the area and according to the app I was right on top of it. We have 60 ft or taller oak trees out there so with my luck it's hanging on to a branch. I'm look the next few days and if I don't find it I will wait until we have so big winds again then go check the surrounding ground

Print a google earth screenshot of the area you lost your bird. This might help you when you go back. Good luck!

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers