Using Phabtom 3 Standard with DJI Go. Where are downloaded files stored

Reaction score
I cannot find any information on downloading video files or jpegs. It looks as if they are downloaded to my phone via the wifi connection with the cam. I cannot find the downloaded files on my phone so I can move them to the PC. Also, if I plug the micro usb directly into the camera I can find no driver to allow me to download directly... I'm newbie so please forgive if I missed something obvious. I see the phone with a downloading progress icon on DJI Go , but cant find the file in the phone. Thanks

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum Ed. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

In the app, when you first open it and at the first screen choose the library. The best quality is obtained by downloading from the camera gimbal USB connection. I am not a windows user but you need to go to where you can see the connected drives (my computer?) and download them from there. I suppose you could remove the card from the camera and use a card reader to download the files.

Reactions: dirkclod
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum Ed. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

In the app, when you first open it and at the first screen choose the library. The best quality is obtained by downloading from the camera gimbal USB connection. I am not a windows user but you need to go to where you can see the connected drives (my computer?) and download them from there. I suppose you could remove the card from the camera and use a card reader to download the files.

I tried connecting my Windows 7 pc usb cable to the micro usb port on the cam gimble but windows does not recognize it as a usb device. Does anyone know of any driver needed ?
Thanks, Ed

And you have the quad powered on while doing this correct? Mine beeps and there is a tiny green light on the from of the gimbal.

Reactions: dirkclod
I tried connecting my Windows 7 pc usb cable to the micro usb port on the cam gimble but windows does not recognize it as a usb device. Does anyone know of any driver needed ?
Thanks, Ed
I have 7 Ed and just plug it into a port and this comes up and I do whatever . I never downloaded anything as far as a driver .
Is easier for me than taking the card out . Is hard to breathe bending over to pick up the card .
I drop lots of stuff :)
IMG_3889.JPG Maybe try another port .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues