Using parts from V2 for the V3 Dji Phantom II Vision

Reaction score
I have a buddy who has kindly offered me some spare parts from his Dji Phantom II Vision+ V2. However, mine is the V3 of the Dji Phantom II Vision+.

Will it be ok to use some of the parts from his machine for my later version.

Kind regards,

This is a little concerning so just to re cap I am a newbie pilot. I did however spend a massive amount of time reading and learning from you tube before I did my first flight.

As my problem relates to the fact that the phantom just stopped mid flight and fell out of the sky I am very worried that in fact this may have been caused by motor burn out and not the battery dislodging as previously thought.

Any thought on this would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

What kind of damage resulted from the crash? Do any of the motors still spin up?

-slinger

Hi Slinger

I just took the props off fired up the drone and the motors seem to be working fine. This would still not explain why the green and yellow light will not work.

Comment welcome

Taxis01 said:
This is a little concerning so just to re cap I am a newbie pilot. I did however spend a massive amount of time reading and learning from you tube before I did my first flight.

As my problem relates to the fact that the phantom just stopped mid flight and fell out of the sky I am very worried that in fact this may have been caused by motor burn out and not the battery dislodging as previously thought.

Any thought on this would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
From your initial post I can't relate you had a crash, sorry for that. From you description, it may be related, so follow the topic. Hope it will help you.

Taxis01 said:
Hi Slinger

I just took the props off fired up the drone and the motors seem to be working fine. This would still not explain why the green and yellow light will not work.

Comment welcome

Not working leds is no good. Ultimately they are necessary for pre-flight assessment, so they are indispensable. You must consider using their motors-esc assembly and get working leds before next flight.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik