Using both iOS and Android?

Reaction score
Guys, I'm a new P3S owner (1st RC owner) and I set it up using my iPhone 6+. All has been going great with this set up. I have the opportunity to purchase a Google Nexus 7 2nd for a good price. My question is can I use both iOS and Android devices at different times? Or am I asking for a headache?
Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have a similar setup. I have an iPad mini 2 and my note 5 and nexus 7 2nd edition. Works great just can't sync your flights from one to the other.

I have a similar setup. I have an iPad mini 2 and my note 5 and nexus 7 2nd edition. Works great just can't sync your flights from one to the other.
How's your Note 5 working with the copter? I have a Standard coming on the mail and that's the device I have to work with. It should be ok, with 4GB Of Ram and the powerful processing hardware is on board of this device.

As long as you sync to the cloud you can get your flight history on either or.

I ordered an Nvidia 8" tablet to run Litchi planned flights. Been using an IPad Air for LOS flying. I used my note4 once and the battery drain was so fast that I did not use it again. Will get my Nvidia tablet on Monday. I want to find out the issue on battery drain so I can use the Note4 for learning FPV.

Is there any type of simulator I can practice with to learn the Litchi app?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

How's your Note 5 working with the copter? I have a Standard coming on the mail and that's the device I have to work with. It should be ok, with 4GB Of Ram and the powerful processing hardware is on board of this device.

Works awesome. Just ordered the Shield K1. I will either cache the maps or link it through bluetooth on my phone.

But the phone is amazing. Very little lag and bright screen.

Reactions: bebeloneovvl

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers