Useless DJI Support Europe

Reaction score
I have now had it with DJI support, they have had my P3 pro for 3 months due to a flyaway crash. They have come up with various excuses to avoid their warranty obligation. I also have two uk dealers backing me up with this claim. I have now been left with no choice but to make the matter public via my youtube channel. The video is long and my apologies for that but there are certain aspects of drone flight etc that I needed to explain to people less knowledgeable that might be watching the video. Please take the time to take a look, thanks :-

Reactions: flpholt
I have now had it with DJI support, they have had my P3 pro for 3 months due to a flyaway crash. They have come up with various excuses to avoid their warranty obligation. I also have two uk dealers backing me up with this claim. I have now been left with no choice but to make the matter public via my youtube channel. The video is long and my apologies for that but there are certain aspects of drone flight etc that I needed to explain to people less knowledgeable that might be watching the video. Please take the time to take a look, thanks :-

sorry for your loss .I understand about them that's why I'm with autel now

It's surprising how much feedback I've had from DJI dealers who have informed me that they would love to do that same video about how DJI have been treating dealers, apparently they regularly ignore issues, ignore queries on issues, and ignore emails where the dealers are owed money! At the end of the day, DJI are hurting the dealers with this sort of behaviour as many customers think that it's all the dealers fault and i do know for a fact that several dealers are now starting to distance themselves from DJI. I have had several other things shared with me in confidence that i cannot make public but it aint pretty!

It's surprising how much feedback I've had from DJI dealers who have informed me that they would love to do that same video about how DJI have been treating dealers, apparently they regularly ignore issues, ignore queries on issues, and ignore emails where the dealers are owed money! At the end of the day, DJI are hurting the dealers with this sort of behaviour as many customers think that it's all the dealers fault and i do know for a fact that several dealers are now starting to distance themselves from DJI. I have had several other things shared with me in confidence that i cannot make public but it aint pretty!
please share would love to hear that one

Update on this, after all the pressure I and the dealers put on, DJI apparently did further investigations and are honoring the warranty, plain fact is though you shouldn't have to fight like this. DJI are becoming more famous for bad customer support than for producing quadcopters!

Reactions: Karanba
Update on this, after all the pressure I and the dealers put on, DJI apparently did further investigations and are honoring the warranty, plain fact is though you shouldn't have to fight like this. DJI are becoming more famous for bad customer support than for producing quadcopters!
glad to here it worked out and yes dji support sucks

It's really not that unusual to have to apply a bit of pressure to large companies to get a result; you sometimes need to escalate the case get to more senior individual for a second, and more rational customer centric view. Unfortunately, not all business are like Amazon, Richer Sounds or John Lewis.

It's really not that unusual to have to apply a bit of pressure to large companies to get a result; you sometimes need to escalate the case get to more senior individual for a second, and more rational customer centric view. Unfortunately, not all business are like Amazon, Richer Sounds or John Lewis.

Oh i pushed it hard, took to youtube and everything, the thing that also annoyed me though is you get such as a plumber buys a drone and all of a sudden he's a damned avionics expert and calling you a liar on forums etc, that really pushed my buttons, (wasn't on this forum) However there is now a guy in Canada who is a member here who had practically exactly the same thing happen to his. In other places they'd still accuse him of being an accomplice rofl.

Oh i pushed it hard, took to youtube and everything, the thing that also annoyed me though is you get such as a plumber buys a drone and all of a sudden he's a damned avionics expert and calling you a liar on forums etc, that really pushed my buttons, (wasn't on this forum) However there is now a guy in Canada who is a member here who had practically exactly the same thing happen to his. In other places they'd still accuse him of being an accomplice rofl.
Yep, know what you mean there....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj