Useful Gimbal Spredsheet

I wish this was around when I first started looking for one. Nice Job. I think the waiting time is is significant enough and varies enough to warrant its own column. 3D is 5 days to Texas.

Good luck with the wait time column though. I suspect some Gimbal Nazis will come around shaking their fists trying to burn your spreadsheet. :D

SlackerATX said:
I wish this was around when I first started looking for one. Nice Job. I think the waiting time is is significant enough different enough to warrant its own column. 3D is 5 days to Texas.
I found this on one of DJI Phantom Facebook pages.

brillant!! i also wish i seen this a couple of week ago!

i got the feiyu tech one.. imo ... weight and price.. its a pretty good deal...
i think they need to add a columm on footprint.. this tells you if it takes up the whole bottom of the phantom or not..

Great man !

Appriciated. Now I know one thing. So far no good and meting my requirements gimbal yet. From the other hand how long can wait for some good gimbal? Need to decide on some.

I'd say that was very fair. Hopefully it gets updated as features and prices change. Could probably use additional space for features - things like dronexpert's 7th channel kit included, or Rotorpixel GoPro compatibility & 3rd axis upgrade. An average flight time with gimbal installed column would be most useful as well...

Pull_Up said:
I'd say that was very fair. Hopefully it gets updated as features and prices change. Could probably use additional space for features - things like dronexpert's 7th channel kit included, or Rotorpixel GoPro compatibility & 3rd axis upgrade. An average flight time with gimbal installed column would be most useful as well...

I agree with pull up about flying time. Would be nice for those who has or will have rotorpixel. DE from some threads indicate for 15 minutes flight time. Rotorpixel has almost double weight than DE.

I'm surprised more people haven't commented on this
Hopefully he gets it all sorted this week and I can buy one . Lol

Hey all I created the spreadsheet for the gimbals. If you have any additions or changes let me know. If you want a column added give me some data to populate in the column. Glad it is helpful.

ZonComGMZ said:
Hey all I created the spreadsheet for the gimbals. If you have any additions or changes let me know. If you want a column added give me some data to populate in the column. Glad it is helpful.
Just saw you update the shipping column for DroneXpert, I read 5 weeks 3 days ago. 3D is 5 days verified 3 different buyers the past week.

How about a column for "Controller". Taco and I believe RP both use BaseCam. If there are any hardware difference it would be interesting.

SlackerATX said:
Just saw you update the shipping column for DroneXpert, I read 5 weeks 3 days ago. 3D is 5 days verified 3 different buyers the past week.

I was in the process of moving it to another row when you saw it. I have it as a Week.

SlackerATX said:
How about a column for "Controller". Taco and I believe RP both use BaseCam. If there are any hardware difference it would be interesting.

Added it.

SlackerATX said:
Also, I think 8 weeks for RP is generous. "Good ******* Luck", might be more appropriate. :eek:

Hoping Keri gets things ramped up then. Giving him the benefit of the doubt until I see otherwise.

Info on the Airy gimbal....

I ordered mine from HeliPal. It shipped the next day, and arrived in NJ 9 days later. It gets power from the battery's balance connector, and comes with the cable to connect to X2. Gimbal seems to be painted alumin(i)um, and the mounting plates appear to be carbon. Easy to install, no soldering, and works great. Use care when unplugging from the battery. My wires came off in the first week of use. Quick solder job got things working again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4