Used P4P Suggestions

How much it has been flown, charges on the batteries? What type of flying? Has it been cashed? Any cracks on it? Are you the original owner? Why are you selling. What comes with it? Ever had it repaired for any reason? Who pays shipping? Ask for additional pictures if needed? Ever any mods on it?

Reactions: trevornewkirk
How much it has been flown, charges on the batteries? What type of flying? Has it been cashed? Any cracks on it? Are you the original owner? Why are you selling. What comes with it? Ever had it repaired for any reason? Who pays shipping? Ask for additional pictures if needed? Ever any mods on it?

Great stuff!
The seller is local to me. He said he’d do a demo fly for me. He has a P107. He barely used it, never been crashed. Bought it last year for a mapping job he completed. I’m going to look all over it for cracks.
I have a P4P but I think it’s time for mine to be replaced.

Great stuff!
The seller is local to me. He said he’d do a demo fly for me. He has a P107. He barely used it, never been crashed. Bought it last year for a mapping job he completed. I’m going to look all over it for cracks.

Seems strange to get one identical to what you have, I'd be looking for a P4P V2.0

Great stuff!
Guess 2 better than 1. Don't know what's wrong with yours, but even broken they hold a lot of value. At least you're not buying blind. Good luck.

What’s wrong with the one you already have?

It got soaked and despite some repairs, has never been the same. Also, legs r all cracked and just hasn’t had the easiest life. It floats around a lot more than other drones even though I’ve done every calibration. Etc.

I think it’s just time to start over. I’ve learned a lot since I bought it nearly 4 yrs ago.

Good reason to replace and you will have plenty of spare parts for the future. It is a great drone. Hope the price is right. Sold a few ‘like new’ on Craigslist from $795 (1 batt) to $895 (2 batts) up to $1150 for an open box P4P+. I was always the lowest local price at the time. If someone was lower, I bought it. I look for listings over a month old and offer much less. It Works.

Saw one on Craigslist in Orange County Ca. Looks like a great deal..............

New to the forum as I just purchased used P4P yesterday through Facebook Marketplace - $650, 2 batteries (70 cycles on one battery and 50 on the other), ND filters, parabolic range extenders, backpack bag and extra st of new props. No scratches or cracks (looks pristine). Also got local and did test flight (just hover test and gimble check). Think I got a decent deal and looking forward to flying more later in the week. Hope I don't find any issues. I did ask many of the questions previously mentioned - but you never know for sure, so buyer beware. But for $650 had to take the chance.

Reactions: Capt KO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers