Used p3 pro with new style motors

Reaction score
I have a used like new p3p.

It has the new style motors and controller

Also includes the battery with 8 or so cycles and the charger.

Asking 1000.00

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 369
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 422
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 452
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 376
Its newer than that but not the latest 1.5.30? Maybe.

Why not the newest? What changed

Its newer than that but not the latest 1.5.30? Maybe.

Why not the newest? What changed
After 1.32 they took your ability to gain large amounts of speed with a tail wind in GPS mode top speed basically locked in at about 37 miles an hour. Thanks for your quick response

Newbie question. At what point did dji change the motors. I was going to buy a used one but if the newer ones are better I would buy a new one. Any clarification would be very helpful. Tks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Newbie question. At what point did dji change the motors. I was going to buy a used one but if the newer ones are better I would buy a new one. Any clarification would be very helpful. Tks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
In my opinion the new motors are better you get more flight time with them. About a minute or two on a stock battery other than that there isn't much difference.

Yea it may also be a tad quieter as well. Not sure if the lower motor bell does it or what?
As far as flying i cant tell any difference.

Im suppose to get mine back friday in ups so ill let you know if they updated it or not

Yea it may also be a tad quieter as well. Not sure if the lower motor bell does it or what?
As far as flying i cant tell any difference.

Im suppose to get mine back friday in ups so ill let you know if they updated it or not
Yeah please do man have the money for it on standby let's hope they didn't screw with it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik