Used dead battery

Reaction score
Does anyone on here have a battery that is dead/unusable they no longer need for sale? Doesnt matter if its worn out/no longer working or just simply given up the ghost!
Please let me know if you have one and how much you want for it including postage. Im in the uk.

Last edited:
Does anyone on here have a battery that is dead/unusable they no longer need for sale? Doesnt matter if its worn out/no longer working or just simply given up the ghost!
Please let me know if you can help. Im in the uk.

Hi there
I have got one thats not working at all.
Tried to charge it manual an got it to hold some voltage.

I may have one. Unless anyone has an idea as to how I may recover mine. Mine is just over 8 months old, and according to DJI out of warranty. Oddly it is my newest battery and has the fewest flights on it. Had stored for maybe 4 weeks or so, and when I took it out of the ammo case it was dead as a doornail. No lights, won't charge.
It does seem a bit "puffy", but not a lot.

I am in need of one with dead cells also.. But the electronics need to work. PM me with price to zip code 32065...

I have one for P3P that is dead, but slightly swollen. I am sure electronics work.
Give me $20 to cover postage and it is yours.
I am 15 miles from post office so don't know what postage is.

I have one for P3P that is slightly swollen, I believe the electronics still work. I am 15 miles from post office. $20 to cover shipping and it is yours

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20