use of laptop for live video on DJI phantom vision

Reaction score
Hello all,

I just received my DJI phantom vision.

I have samsung tab 3, and galaxy GT7652 DUOS

Cannot install the app on Samsung TAB 3 and the app installs on Galaxy GT7652 DUOS but the live video is very very slow .

I don't have iphone yet,

is it possible that i can control camera from my laptop live ?

Why can't you load the app on the Samsung? Also on the galaxy, did you try to reduce the preview quality? That helped me on the iPhone 4.

I was able to load the app on a kindle fire hd, even without rooting/unlocking the device. I found an app loader program that allows for all sorts of android apps to be installed. Not sure if that's why you can't load it to your Samsung, but if so, I can get you the name of the app I found later. I don't have it with me now, or recall the name. I remember one being called black market app or something like that. It let me pull up the vision app and install it. Good luck, hope something here helps,

Rich

There is a program that lets you run smartphone apps on a PC or Mac. Search youtube for "run apps on pc". There is tutorial after tutorial. If that works, you should be able to do it.

Richhealth said:
Why can't you load the app on the Samsung? Also on the galaxy, did you try to reduce the preview quality? That helped me on the iPhone 4.

I was able to load the app on a kindle fire hd, even without rooting/unlocking the device. I found an app loader program that allows for all sorts of android apps to be installed. Not sure if that's why you can't load it to your Samsung, but if so, I can get you the name of the app I found later. I don't have it with me now, or recall the name. I remember one being called black market app or something like that. It let me pull up the vision app and install it. Good luck, hope something here helps,

Rich

Yes on Samsung Tab 3 it says that "this app is not compatible with your device"
on Samsung galaxy DUOS its working but the preview is **** slow, also reduced the preview quality .

myvrodrocks said:
There is a program that lets you run smartphone apps on a PC or Mac. Search youtube for "run apps on pc". There is tutorial after tutorial. If that works, you should be able to do it.

I have tried them, but the app is not installing there. they are basically designed to play games i guess

Because the Vision app require GPS and sensor so thats why i guess they are not installing on PC..

But why not on Samsung tab 3, i don't know

Hi can anyone help i can see the ip address for phantom 2 cam and with wifi laptop
if i use brouser and type ip address it shows phantom openwrt barrier breaker unknown
load 1.09 .13.1.12