USB will not fit on the controller holder - for a Samsung 10.5" tablet

Reaction score
The USB will not fit - for a Samsung 10.5" tablet whose USB port is in the middle of the bottom of the tablet so it needs to hang off to ones side.

Why didn't DJI think of making a space large enough in the control to make a space a UBS could fit in the middle of the bottom!I

I shaved off some of the sounding plastic sheathing the USB so it would fit though the bottom of the controller but it weakened it, and eventually broke. Can one safety file the middle of the controller tablet holder so a USB can fit?

What is a UBS? Maybe post a picture? If all else fails maybe try a different tablet.

The USB will not fit - for a Samsung 10.5" tablet whose USB port is in the middle of the bottom of the tablet so it needs to hang off to ones side.

Why didn't DJI think of making a space large enough in the control to make a space a UBS could fit in the middle of the bottom!I

I shaved off some of the sounding plastic sheathing the USB so it would fit though the bottom of the controller but it weakened it, and eventually broke. Can one safety file the middle of the controller tablet holder so a USB can fit?
just put it in pushed to one side or the other. whats the big deal? Apparently YOU cant open it up so it can hold your tablet, as you did and it broke - so I dont understand what youre asking

Can one safety file the middle of the controller tablet holder so a USB can fit?
I bet it would work, but it's going to look ugly when you're done.

I run my Samsung 10.5" tablet in "landscape" orientation which puts the USB port off to the side. Your not trying to use it in "portrait" are you? In landscape it just fits in the stock holder with about 1/8" to spare when fully extended.

A UBS is a bank :). I, for some reason, perhaps due to latent dyslexia, get UBS and USB mixed up. Here are some images of what I am talking about. I can do it with the Tablet shifted left but it is lopsided. It is already top heavy with a tablet, but it is now top heavy ...and pulling left in this configuration. I did shave off a bit of the plastic, but it weakened it enough to cause big problems with the controller.

Attachments

• tsblet 1c.jpg
    tsblet 1c.jpg
    522.9 KB · Views: 434
  • tsblet 1a.jpg
    tsblet 1a.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 437
  • tsblet 1.jpg
    tsblet 1.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 383

Recent Posts

Members online