Usb board for GL300A

Droneted

Phantom 4 gimbal repair advice
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I really need one. Check your junk drawer . If u put in an HDMI board in a GL300A u might still have one. It has to be from a GL300A not a b or C.

Note that what gets damaged there is always the same thing - flash chip for Davinci processor.

In GL300b and GL300c there is no DaVinci (unless you have HDMI board - it contains its own Davinci processor).

It is possible that you'll be able to fix the board by re-programming it; I remember seeing complete instruction somewhere on the forum. You need to solder wires to service pads on the board, and you need FTDI device to do that.

That's cool. thanks for the information. My problem is I am older than dirt and don't have a clue as to what an FTDI devise is. I can replace defective boards but fix them.. .

thanks. I am checking the threads right now. I wish I were 40 years younger. Not sure I can handle this at 73. My eyes are failing, my hands are shaky and my mind is somewhere else.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
I looked on Amazon, will this work: Tinksky FT232RL FTDI USB2.0 to TTL Serial Converter Adapter Module for Arduino

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj