USB Adaptor for P3S Controller

Reaction score
I've noticed that using a standard iPhone adaptor to charge my controller that it takes an extremely long time. Many times it also gets too hot and the controller actually stops charging to ensure nothing gets damaged.

My question is whether or not I should get a different adaptor to charge the controller. The iPhone uses a 1A/5V adaptor. Can I use one with higher amps to charge faster?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I've noticed that using a standard iPhone adaptor to charge my controller that it takes an extremely long time. Many times it also gets too hot and the controller actually stops charging to ensure nothing gets damaged.

My question is whether or not I should get a different adaptor to charge the controller. The iPhone uses a 1A/5V adaptor. Can I use one with higher amps to charge faster?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Yes, I would use a different charger. 1A is too small for anything but a small cell phone, I never use them. The smallest charger in my home is 1.5A, and mostly use only 2A and 3A chargers. On my controller I use either the 2 or 3A depending whats available at the time.

I use a 2amp..if you have a 5 and below store they have a pretty good wall adapter that has a 2amp and a 1amp in it for $4...that's what I use now and its great...before I was using the one that came with my ipad ( that one was awesome too)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj