URGENT QUESTION!

Reaction score
Sorry for shouting out like this, but im in the middle of a shoot and need to know one thing;
When in Naza M mode, Inteligent mode and GPS Atti, will a continuos max input of negative throttle (below 10%) cause the motors to stop mid air?
It would be a very stupid feature if youre struggling to get down, and need the extra negative pitch.

The manual is very unclear at this point:
"In ATTI mode or GPS ATTI anyone of the four cases will stop motors:
C: Throttle stick under 10% and after landing

Below in the section of Inteligent mode it says something else:
"3: During normal fligh, only pull throttle stick under 10% will not stop motors in any controll mode"

So what is the correct chinese translation of this :?

If i fly in GPS ATTI mode- Naza M mode, will motors stop in mid air below 10%, or not???

If it's set to "intelligent" in the Assistant software, holding the throttle below 10% for 3 sec or more WHILE FLYING will initiate autoland, not shut off the motors.

OI Photography said:
If it's set to "intelligent" in the Assistant software, holding the throttle below 10% for 3 sec or more WHILE FLYING will initiate autoland, not shut off the motors.

Not on my P2 it does not. Have you tried it?

OI Photography said:
xgeek said:
OI Photography said:

Not on my P2 it does not. Have you tried it?

Only in a P1

Gotcha. Probably best not to state as fact information like this unless you are sure it is applicable to a P2 as well. Too much confusion as it is without more confusion based on P1 behaviour in a P2 forum :?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj